Classified Auction Info
- 331 Primary Metal Manufacturing
- 335 Electrical Equipment, Appliance, and Component Manufacturing
- 3311 Iron and Steel Mills and Ferroalloy Manufacturing
- 3315 Foundries
- 332 Fabricated Metal Product Manufacturing
- 336 Transportation Equipment Manufacturing
- 3312 Steel Product Manufacturing from Purchased Steel
- 33111 Iron and Steel Mills and Ferroalloy Manufacturing
- 333 Machinery Manufacturing
- 337 Furniture and Related Product Manufacturing
- 3313 Alumina and Aluminum Production and Processing
- 334 Computer and Electronic Product Manufacturing
- 339 Miscellaneous Manufacturing
- 3314 Nonferrous Metal (except Aluminum) Production and Processing
Sample description. Replace it with appropriate and appropriate one.
In the absence of significant relevance between prior arts and the embodiments of the digital camera lens guard and use extender, the use and benefits of the latter are discussed to create and present a new line of products principally dedicated to digital <a href="http://www.pi-Rates.com"t;cameras</a>.
<a href="http://www.pi-Rates.com/"t;LINK TEST ONLY</a>
The embodiments of the digital camera lens guard and use extender are in the field of cameras. More particularly, the embodiments extend and expand the capacities of a digital camera while also protecting the camera’s lens. Capacities expansion is done with older as well as newer hardware, or a combination of both. Where applicable, expansion will also be done with software.
While the camera market is flooded with new camera models every year, it is also being depleted by obsolescence due to incompatibility with new software and hardware. It is also depleted by mere dislikes of older models and the accessories that come with them. Phone cameras also diminish the popularity of digital cameras. Some victims of obsolescence include multi-image lenses, fisheye lenses, macro and telephoto lenses, square-shaped filters, oversized and under-sized filters, fog and snow lenses, so on so forth.
Interchangeability of accessories between the digital camera and certain models of expensive cameras, is rare. The digital camera’s lack of threads accounts for threaded accessories being almost exclusive monopolies of certain camera models. Some exciting photographs are taken using threaded accessories. Making the interchangeability problem more obvious is the fact that threads come in either metric or English.
Notwithstanding the additional sophisticated features coming with new cameras, there are still missed capacities that one would like to have in the digital camera. Examples are documenting an event happening too far from the viewer, or a past time too dangerous for the viewer to come close to the subject.
|Contact Person, Email Address, Telephone Number||
Sample contact person
Sample email address
Sample telephone number
|Additional Details||Sample additional details|